CLASSES & TUITION FEES
• All payments are due on the first Saturday of each month.
• Students may be held from class for non-payment unless prior arrangements have been made.
• Session fees pay for 4 classes, when there are 5 classes in a given month, there will be no extra charge, as there will be months when only 3 classes are offered.
• Prorating is only offered to new students that register after the second week in a session.
• If a check is returned for insufficient funds, a $15 handling fee will be added to your balance. If this becomes a recurring problem, only cash payments will be accepted.
• Final payment for costumes is due the first Saturday in February.
• Tuition and costume fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
• Pictures and/or costumes may be held until all fees have been brought current.
• Every student and parent must go through orientation.
• Stage and dress rehearsals are mandatory. If either stage or dress rehearsal is missed (excluding emergencies), your child may not participate in the recital.
• Students should be dropped off no more than 15 minutes before their class. If your child needs to be dropped off earlier, please make arrangements in advance with staff.
• Les Jolies Petites School of Dance is not liable for any lost or stolen items.
• Les Jolies Petites School of Dance reserves the right to publish any pictures, videos, written material, and any other materials of students, parents, volunteers, staff, etc, for advertisement at its discretion.
I have read and agree with the above information and hereby release Les Jolies Petites School of Dance from any and all legal action.